Saturday, March 18, 2006

Still no Windows XP x64 driver for the Konica-Minolta Magicolor 2400w

In a previous post, I bitched about the lack of a driver for the Konica-Minolta Magicolor 2400w under Windows XP x64. Then I relaxed because a rep called me and assured me that the driver is on the way. In fact, he said it was late.


Well, it's two months later and there's still no driver. I'm beginning to believe the email rep who told me that it wasn't even in the development calendar. I have to keep my old computer around just for printing.


This is a major version of windows, that will run on most Pentium 4 computers sold today. The printer is also sold today. If a person doesn't buy both copies of windows for their new computer, they can get screwed. What is going on over at K-M that they don't understand how important this is?

No comments: